1. Alaska CHARR fights for your rights as a business owner in the hospitality industry, through lobbying on the local, state and national levels. CHARR employs one of the state’s longest tenured, most well respected lobbyist on your behalf.
2. Alaska CHARR’s Workers Comp Program has returned over $1.3 million to our participating members. Just call your agent and tell them you want to be part of the Republic Indemnity & Alaska CHARR program.
3. Alaska CHARR members will receive discounted rates on Credit Card processing though Heartland Payment Systems (HPS)
4. The Alaska CHARR Political Action Committee is supporting pro-industry candidates, which results in a better business climate.
5. Alaska CHARR has led the way in developing a Legal Defense Fund to assist industry members push back on an over reaching government.
6. ServSafe® Certified Food Protection Manager Certification is an 8 hour class required in Alaska for managers of many food service establishments. Classes are available in English, Spanish and Korean, and materials are available in additional languages upon request. CHARR members receive a 50% discount on the class fee!